FlexRadio’s Certified Pre-owned (CPO) Program is equipment that has been acquired through FlexRadio’s reverse logistics, demo returns, TradeIn/TradeUp programs and other situational opportunities. Flex’s CPO products, while not “new”, have been processed by our service shop for the following:
- Inspection: Each radio is subjected to a thorough physical and visual inspection.
- Testing: A comprehensive set of diagnostic tests are performed and the radio is recalibrated.
- Repair: Units that fail any inspection and testing are repaired with the faulty components and boards replaced with genuine parts from FlexRadio’s part inventory. The repaired units are retested and burned-in.
- Restore default configuration: the radio is decommissioned with all previous owner and configuration settings removed and the unit is returned to default settings.
- Upgrades: each radio’s serial number is checked against our database to determine what firmware/hardware upgrades (Engineering Change Orders) are required and then implemented.
- Software: a valid software license is installed if required.
- Cleaning: each unit is thoroughly cleaned and detailed.
- Packaging: each unit is carefully wrapped, placed in a new protective shipping box and sealed in preparation for delivery.
In addition, our CPO products come with a specified limited warranty and on-line HelpDesk support as outlined below:
- FLEX-6000 Series Radios: One year limited hardware warranty and on-line HelpDesk support.
- Maestro: 1-year limited hardware warranty, phone support and on-line HelpDesk support.
Trade In Non-Flex Gear
Trade in your amateur radio equipment toward a FlexRadio.
Trade In Flex Gear
Trade in your Flex gear toward a newer model.