FlexRadio announces the availability of SmartSDR version 3.4.23, which is a SmartSDR maintenance release containing software fixes and minor updates.
- multiFLEX – Connect to the radio from more than one client at the same time.
- New Band Settings menu/panel that allows a user to set certain settings per band ( power levels, TX Inhibit, ACC/TX1/TX2/TX3 Enabled, RCA/ACC TX Request Enable, and HW ALC).
- TX/MIC Profile Changes – all settings are now saved on the fly (as settings are changed).
- Automatic Reconnect in SmartSDR for Windows – When loading, SmartSDR for Windows will now automatically connect to the last radio it was connected to.
- An Enhanced audio streaming subsystem to support multiple, simultaneous, clients.
- Various performance enhancements and fixes.
The SmartSDR for Windows installation package includes SmartSDR CAT, DAX, and release notes which contain important release-specific information regarding software features, bug fixes, and release caveats.
* SmartLink Remote Requires SmartSDR V2.x License or later. Requires an Internet connection.
New Software = New Radio
Regular software updates mean your radio continues to get better over time. Just download the latest software and you get a new radio!
SmartLink Plug & Play Remote*
- Operate anywhere, any time via the Internet
- Use a Maestro, iPad, iPhone, or Laptop
- Across the country or across the world
- No complex network setup required
- No specialized hardware needed
- Complete control
- Requires SmartSDR v2.3.39 and v2.7.6 or later
2 Operators, 1 Radio
- Share your radio with a friend
- Multi-Single contest operation with one radio
- It is like having two radios for the price of one!