FlexRadio announces the availability of SmartSDR version 3.3.29, which is a SmartSDR maintenance release containing software fixes and minor updates.
- multiFLEX – Connect to the radio from more than one client at the same time.
- New Band Settings menu/panel that allows a user to set certain settings per-band ( power levels, TX Inhibit, ACC/TX1/TX2/TX3 Enabled, RCA/ACC TX Request Enable and HW ALC).
- TX/MIC Profile Changes – all settings are now saved on-the-fly (as settings are changed).
- Automatic Reconnect in SmartSDR for Windows – When loading, SmartSDR for Windows will now automatically connect to the last radio it was connected to.
- An Enhanced audio streaming subsystem to support multiple, simultaneous, clients.
- Various performance enhancements and fixes.
The SmartSDR for Windows installation package includes SmartSDR CAT, DAX, and release notes which contain important release specific information regarding software features, bug fixes, and release caveats.
* SmartLink Remote Requires SmartSDR V2.x License or later. Requires an Internet connection.
New Software = New Radio
Regular software updates mean your radio continues to get better over time. Just download the latest software and you get a new radio!
SmartLink Plug & Play Remote*
- Operate anywhere, any time via the Internet
- Use a Maestro, iPad, iPhone or Laptop
- Across the country or across the world
- No complex network setup required
- No specialized hardware needed
- Complete control
- Requires SmartSDR v2.3.39 and v2.7.6 or later
2 Operators, 1 Radio
- Share your radio with a friend
- Multi-Single contest operation with one radio
- It is like having two radios for the price of one!