Our fast-growing organization is always looking for exceptional people to join our team. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about amateur radio and who enjoy the challenges of a rapidly-evolving ham radio market. FlexRadio is committed to developing the most talented team of professionals in the software defined radio community.
FlexRadio provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FlexRadio complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FlexRadio expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FlexRadio employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Current Job Openings
- Sales Engineer
- Work directly with sales and engineering teams to ensure the pre-sales technical needs of the sales team are met in a way that provides for favorable account closure timing and terms.
- Amateur Radio Sales Manager
- Facilitate Amateur Radio sales by utilizing leads, opportunities and personnel for the advancement of FlexRadio in the Ham Radio market.
- Senior Embedded Linux Engineer
- Spearhead the design of our embedded Linux platforms – this includes primary ownership of: bootloader, kernel, kernel drivers, OS, rootfs, realtime patches, board bring up, upgrades and deployment.
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Help us build robust embedded products. From 8 core processors to bare metal microcontrollers, you will be a key part in delivering embedded code. You will use and work with: C, Assembly, PIC32, ARM, PSoC, I2C, I2S, SPI, Ethernet, TCP/UDP, Linux.
- Dev Ops Engineer
- Help us design and automate all of our software development. In a time of rapid expansion in our software team, continuous integration and deployment are more critical than ever. Use Bamboo, JIRA, Python, Ansible, BitBucket, Coverity and other tools to increase the velocity of your team.
- Front End Engineer
- Help us design user friendly applications and cloud services. You will be a key driver for all of our applications development using: C#, WPF, Azure, and others.
- Senior FPGA Engineer
- Take ownership of our FPGA designs and architecture. This includes all aspects of the FPGA software lifecycle with a focus on: high speed ADC/DACs, DSP filtering and mixing, and network interfaces. You will use tools such as: Vivado, System Generator, and scripts.
- Hardware Design Engineer
- Analog/RF Design Engineer
Please Note: US citizenship or permanent residency is required for these positions. You must submit a cover letter that indicates you are either a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident. Applications that do not have this declaration will not be reviewed.
Send us a Résumé
If you are up to the challenge, and have a love for ham radio, please feel free to submit your résumé using this submission form.