LBRX-24 L-Band/IF Channelizing Digitizer
The LBRX-24 receiver system employs FlexRadio Systems’ SDR technology to simultaneously capture, digitize and stream up to 24 channels of wideband satellite or terrestrial IF signals in the 950 to 2150 MHz frequency range. Each of the 24 independent receiver/digitizers allows for selectable tuning frequencies, bandwidth, and sampling rates for maximum system flexibility. Streaming of output data of up to 80 MHz bandwidth per channel is accomplished via 4 x 10Gb Ethernet ports using the industry standard VITA-49 or SDDS communications protocols.
LBRX-24 Primary Use Case Applications
- Multi-channel L-Band receiving operations
- Microwave/Satellite IF receiving operations
- Wideband multi-channel digitizer applications
- Channels: 24 independently tunable receivers/digitizers
- Frequency Range: 950 to 2150 MHz
- Architecture: Direct conversion, quadrature down-sampling to baseband
- Inputs: Each receiver/digitizer may be routed to one of three inputs; dedicated RF input connector, its assigned 3-way splitter input, or its assigned six-way splitter input
- Input Connectors: SMA Female
- Channel Base-Band Bandwidth: 40MHz, 20MHz, 10MHz, 5MHz, 2.5MHz, 1.25MHz, 0.625MHz, 312.5 kHz
- Channel Sampling Rate: 60Msps, 30Msps, 15Msps, 7.5Msps, 3.75Msps, 1.875Msps, 937.5ksps, 468.75ksps
- Optional Bandwidth: 80MHz, 120Msps (with some restrictions)
- ADC Resolution: 14 bits, 12.3 bits effective
Receiver Data Output
- Data I/O Format: 16 bits per sample, 32 bit I/Q sample frame. Packed into either SDDS or VITA-49 format. (independently selectable for each receiver/digitizer)
- Frequency Stability and Accuracy: Same as 10MHz input reference. All local oscillators and sampling clocks derived from 10MHz input reference
- Local Control: via RS-232, DB-9 connector, 57,600 baud command line interface
- Remote Control: via separate 1 GbE connector for each 12 receiver banks
- Remote Control Format: As defined in radio manual
- Input Voltage Range: 85 to 265 VAC, single phase
- Input Frequency Range: 47 to 63 Hz
- Input Power Requirement: 150 Watts maximum
- Height: 1.75" (1RU) Nominal
- Width: 17.75", not including rack ears; 19" including rack ears
- Depth: 18.25", including rear connectors and front handles
- Depth Behind Rack Rails: 17" including rear connectors
- Weight: 16 lbs.
Retention of Data
- All operational sampled data, frequency and bandwidths selected, and IP addresses of stream targets are in volatile memory and are lost/destroyed upon removal of power.
The following product datasheets are available for download.
LBRX-24 Datasheet (0.8 MiB)
For more information contact FlexRadio Systems Commercial Sales.