- Receiver Architecture: Direct Digital Sampling
- Spectral Capture Units (digitizers): Two (2)
- Maximum Slice Receivers: Four (4)
- ADC Resolution: 16-bits
- ADC Sampling Rate: 245.76 Msps
- Wideband Frequency Coverage: 30 kHz - 54 MHz
- DAX IQ Channels / Bandwidth Per Channel: Four (4)
- DAX Audio Channels: Four (4)
- Amateur Band Preselector Coverage: 7th order on contest bands; 3rd order on remaining
- 1/2 kHz Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 110/116 dB
Spectrum/Waterfall Display Specifications
- Maximum High Resolution Spectrum Displays: Four (4)
- Panadapter Bandwidth: 1.2 kHz - 14 MHz
- Spectrum Dynamic Range (max zoom): > 155 dB
- Spectrum Resolution Bandwidth (min): 1.6 Hz
- Integrated Touch Panel Display Size (diagonal)1: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Integrated Display Resolution1: 1920x1200
- External Display Resolution/Connection1: 1920x1200/HDMI
- Transmitter Architecture: Direct Digital Up-conversion
- Modulation System: Digital Low Power at Carrier Frequency
- RF Output Power: 1-100W nominal SSB, CW, FM, RTTY, Digital; 1-25W nominal AM
- Amateur Band Coverage at Rated Power Output: 160m – 6m
- Transverter IF Output Power: +0 dBm Typical; +10 dBm max
- Transverter IF Frequency Coverage: 100 kHz - 54 MHz
- DAX Transmit Channel: Yes
- Harmonic Suppression: < -60 dBc typical
- Transmit Bandwidth: Default 100-2900 Hz (Variable 50-10000 Hz)
- Microphone Connector: Pseudo Balanced 1/8" TRS
- Audio Input: Balanced 1/4" TRS for Microphone or Line level signals
- Microphone Impedance: 600 Ohms Nominal (200-10kΩ)
Integrated Antenna Tuner Specifications
- Matching Range 80m - 10m: Optional, 8.3 Ohms - 300 Ohms
- Matching Range 160 and 6m: Optional, 16.7 Ohms - 150 Ohms
- USB 2.0 Ports (peripheral control): Two (2)
- Internal 10 MHz Reference Clock Stability: 0.5ppm TCXO (0-50C)
- Emission Modes: USB, LSB, CW, RTTY2, AM, Synchronous AM, FM, NFM, DFM, FreeDV2
- Frequency Resolution: 1 Hz min.
- Antenna Connectors: SO-239x2, BNC XVTRx2, BNC RX-INx2
- Antenna Impedance (w/o tuner): 50 Ohm Unbalanced
- Power Supply Requirements: +13.8V DC nominal ±15%
- Current Drain (Receive/Transmit Max): 2.0A / 23A @ 13.8V
- Height: 6.74" (17.1 cm) with feet
- Width: 14.0" (35. cm)
- Depth: 13.25" (33.7 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50 degrees C; +32 to +122 degrees F
- GPS Disciplined Oscillator; 5x10-12 over 24 hours
- MARS/CAP Coverage Filter Bank
- ThumbDV module for D-Star mode
Specifications subject to change without notice.
2RTTY and other digital modes requires 3rd party software over DAX channels.
The following product datasheets are available for download.
FLEX-6600 Product Brochure (2.0 MiB)
A comprehensive listing of software for the FLEX-6600 can be found on the Downloads
FLEX-6600 Signature Series 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
This Limited Warranty is effective as of the date of first purchase by the consumer. Original equipment hardware warranties and manufacturer support for FlexRadio Systems products applies only to the original purchaser and are not transferable unless a Warranty Transfer agreement is purchased from FlexRadio Systems. Before sending in your product for service, it is recommended that you query the FlexRadio Community to make sure your issue is not easily resolved. If you still have an issue, submit a request for support via the FlexRadio HelpDesk. Once you are assigned an incident or ticket number, one of our Technical Support Engineers will determine if the issue your product is experiencing requires service or repair and will either issue you an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number for service in Austin, TX or refer you to another authorized Service Center. Any product returned for service that is out of warranty or has had its warranty voided is subject to a one (1) hour diagnostic bench charge. This charge will be applied to any work performed.
What is Covered:
During the first thirty (30) days after the date of shipment, FlexRadio Systems will fully repair or replace a defective product at their discretion. For the remaining two (2) years after the date of shipment, FlexRadio Systems will replace defective parts free of charge (post-paid) for transceiver components only. Any replacement hardware parts will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) calendar days from the date of installation or repair, whichever is longer. FlexRadio Systems will also correct any failure caused by defective parts and materials. You must send the unit at your expense to FlexRadio Systems. FlexRadio Systems will pay return shipping to the country of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
This Limited Warranty as it pertains to the transceiver or radio components does not cover repair or damage caused by (1) misuse, negligence or user modifications; (2) any performance malfunctions involving non-FlexRadio Systems accessory equipment; (3) connection to improper or unstable voltage supply; (4) improper execution of hardware calibration or test routines; (5) the incorrect installation of any and all cables connected to the radio by the user; (6) the use of third-party software applications or hardware that directly or indirectly controls radio functions and/or operating state by utilizing a communication or control protocol, such as, but not limited to CAT or I2C commands or (7) random acts of nature such as flood, fire, water, weather related storm, lightning or electrostatic discharge damage.
Limitation of Incidental or Consequential Damages:
This warranty does not extend to non-FlexRadio Systems equipment or components used in conjunction with our products. Any such repair or replacement is the responsibility of the customer. FlexRadio Systems shall not be liable or responsible for reimbursement for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to any loss of business or profits, loss of property, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of data, inconvenience or cost of unauthorized service.
Purchase the FLEX-6600 or FLEX-6600M Software Defined Radios and accessories directly from our Online store or from one of our authorized FlexRadio Distributors for our international customers.
Purchase a FLEX-6600M via the Online Store Today!
Purchase a FLEX-6600 via the Online Store Today!