- Receiver Architecture: Direct Digital Sampling
- Spectral Capture Units: Two (2)
- Maximum Slice Receivers: Eight (8)
- Maximum High Resolution Spectrum Displays: Eight (8)
- Maximum Panadapter Width: 14 MHz
- ADC Resolution: 16-bits
- ADC Sampling Rate: 245.76 Msps
- Wideband Frequency Coverage: 30 kHz - 72 MHz; 135 - 165 MHz
- DAX IQ Channels / Bandwidth Per Channel: Four (4) @ 24 kHz - 192 kHz
- DAX Audio Channels: Eight (8)
- Amateur Band Preselector Coverage: 160m - 6m (except 60m)
- Preamplifiers / Attenuators: -10 to +40 dB
- Spurious and Image Rejection Ratio: 100 dB or better
- External Powered Speaker Output Impedance Level: 600 Ohm Stereo Unbalanced
- Transmitter Architecture: Direct Digital Up-conversion
- TX DAC Resolution: 16-bits
- TX DAC Sampling Rate: 491.52 Msps
- RF Output Power: 1-100W nominal SSB, CW, FM, RTTY, Digital; 1-25W nominal AM
- Amateur Band Coverage at Rated Power Output: 160m – 6m
- Low Pass PA Filter Bands: 1.8 MHz - 30 MHz continuous, 50 MHz - 54 MHz
- Transverter IF Output Power: +0 dBm Typical; +15dBm max (+7 dBm, 2m)
- Transverter IF Frequency Coverage: 100 kHz - 72 MHz; 135 MHz - 165 MHz
- Modulation System: Digital Low Power at Carrier Frequency
- Maximum FM Deviation: ±5 kHz
- DAX Transmit Channel: Yes
- Carrier / Unwanted Sideband Suppression: <-80 dBc typ / <-80 dBc typ
- Spurious Emissions 1.8 - 50 MHz Amateur Bands: <-55 dBc; -65 dBc 6m
- Transmit Bandwidth: Default 100-2900 Hz (Variable 50-10000 Hz)
- Microphone Connectors: Unbalanced 8-pin Foster, Balanced XLR/TRS
- Microphone Impedance: 600 Ohms Nominal (200-10kΩ)
Antenna Tuner Specifications
- Matching Range 80m - 10m: 8.3 Ohms - 300 Ohms
- Matching Range 160 and 6m: 16.7 Ohms - 150 Ohms
- USB 2.0 Ports (peripheral control): Two (2)
- Master Clock Frequency: 983.04 MHz
- Master Clock Phase Noise: -147 dBc@ 10 kHz; -152 dBc@ 100 kHz
- 10 MHz Reference Clock Stability: 0.02ppm OCXO
- GPSDO Frequency Stability (GPS locked):1 5 x 10 (-12) over 24 hours
- Emission Modes: USB, LSB, CW, RTTY2, AM, Synchronous AM, FM, NFM, DFM
- Frequency Resolution: 1 Hz min.
- Antenna Connectors: SO-239x2, BNCx2, XVTRx1
- Antenna Impedance (w/o tuner): 50 Ohm Unbalanced
- Power Supply Requirements: +13.8V DC nominal ±15%
- Current Drain (Receive/Transmit Max): 3A / 23A @ 13.8V
- Height: 4" (10.2 cm) with feet; 3.5" (8.9 cm) without feet attached
- Width: 13" (33 cm)
- Depth: 12" (30.5 cm) or 13" (33.04 cm) with front handles
- Weight: Approximately 13 lbs. / 5.9 kgs
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50 degrees C; +32 to +122 degrees F
- 2U, 19inch (48.26 cm) Rack Mounting Kit
- Front Handle Kit (adds 1 inch/2.5 cm to total depth
- GPSDO with Rear Panel 10 MHz Reference Output
Specifications subject to change without notice.
1Requires optional GPSDO module
2Requires 3rd party software.
The following product datasheets are available for download.
FLEX-6000 Family Datasheet (2.0 MiB)
FLEX-6700 Signature Series 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
This Limited Warranty is effective as of the date of first purchase by the consumer. Original equipment hardware warranties and manufacturer support for FlexRadio Systems products applies only to the original purchaser and are not transferable unless a Warranty Transfer agreement is purchased from FlexRadio Systems. Before sending in your product for service, it is recommended that you query the FlexRadio Community to make sure your issue is not easily resolved. If you still have an issue, submit a request for support via the FlexRadio HelpDesk. Once you are assigned an incident or ticket number, one of our Technical Support Engineers will determine if the issue your product is experiencing requires service or repair and will either issue you an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number for service in Austin, TX or refer you to another authorized Service Center. Any product returned for service that is out of warranty or has had its warranty voided is subject to a one (1) hour diagnostic bench charge. This charge will be applied to any work performed.
What is Covered:
During the first thirty (30) days after the date of shipment, FlexRadio Systems will fully repair or replace a defective product at their discretion. For the remaining two (2) years after the date of shipment, FlexRadio Systems will replace defective parts free of charge (post-paid) for transceiver components only. Any replacement hardware parts will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) calendar days from the date of installation or repair, whichever is longer. FlexRadio Systems will also correct any failure caused by defective parts and materials. You must send the unit at your expense to FlexRadio Systems. FlexRadio Systems will pay return shipping to the country of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
This Limited Warranty as it pertains to the transceiver or radio components does not cover repair or damage caused by (1) misuse, negligence, exposure to excessive RF energy or user modifications; (2) any performance or operational malfunctions involving non-FlexRadio Systems accessory equipment; (3) connection to improper or unstable voltage supply; (4) improper execution of hardware calibration or test routines; (5) the incorrect installation of any and all cables connected to the radio by the user; (6) the use of third-party software applications or hardware that directly or indirectly controls radio functions and/or operating state by utilizing a communication or control protocol, such as, but not limited to CAT or I2C commands or (7) random acts of nature such as flood, fire, water, weather related storm, lightning or electrostatic discharge damage.
Limitation of Incidental or Consequential Damages:
This warranty does not extend to non-FlexRadio Systems equipment or components used in conjunction with our products. Any such repair or replacement is the responsibility of the customer. FlexRadio Systems shall not be liable or responsible for reimbursement for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to any loss of business or profits, loss of property, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of data, inconvenience or cost of unauthorized service.
Purchase the FLEX-6700 Software Defined Radio and accessories directly from our Online store or from one of our authorized FlexRadio Distributors for our international customers.
Purchase a FLEX-6700 via the Online Store today!