To seed strategic government and commercial markets, cultivate leads and opportunities, assess market movement and trends, manage sales pipeline, and close opportunities. Note: This role is exclusively for government and commercial applications and will not be addressing the consumer market.
Ideally will have experience with both HF technology and sales to government and/or B2B applications. Department of Defense sales experience is highly desirable but not specifically required.
- Seed – Facilitate clear and compelling communications between FlexRadio and prospects through effective sales messaging platforms in order to develop new interest in Flex products and services, i.e., a “pipeline of opportunities”.
- Cultivate – Generate and manage a pipeline of opportunities and bring to close for the benefit of FlexRadio and its customers.
- Close – In concert with Engineering, Contracting, and Project leadership personnel, close business opportunities in order to generate revenue in support of FlexRadio’s business strategy and vision.
- Assess – Learn and understand market and sales industry movements and trends for the purpose of modifying company messaging and strategy to better seed and cultivate the available market, and to continuously improve productivity in #1 and #2.
- Provide the Management team with an updated weekly report of opportunities in the pipeline, including an agreed-upon way of estimating the probability of closing in order to compute an Earned Value (EV) for each opportunity.
- Communications with points of contact for opportunities in the pipeline are updated on at least a weekly basis, and more frequently as opportunity nears a probable close.
- Ensures that a clean handoff occurs between business development and program management. Works closely with engineering and program management to assemble Statements of Work, request for information (FRI) as well as request for proposal (RFP) responses. When opportunities are closed, there are no surprises from a scope, cost, and time standpoint. In other words, the scope is clear and measurable, the cost/budget to accomplish it does not lack any critical information, and the time dependencies are well understood, documented, and clearly communicated, along with any caveats.
- Market analytics are developed and maintained as opportunities and industry events evolve.
Target Salary Range
$150-$200K potential compensation (base + on target commission)
Each employee must agree to abide by the conditions outlined in the signed NDA, Office Employee Handbook, and Justworks letter.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this position.