3 Pin XLR Balanced Line-in Audio cable for FLEX-5000 & Flex-6600FlexRadio Systems
MSRP: $23.99 $23.99
This high-quality balanced audio cable is used to connect a 3-pin XLR balanced microphones, like the PR-781 or outboard audio equipment to the FLEX-6600, 6700 and FLEX-5000’s 1/4″ Balanced line level input.
Note: this cable does not have a PTT interface.
Features & Specifications:
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- Hi-density OFC braided shield for superior EMI and RFI rejection
- Conductor: 24 AWG x 2 OFC (90% OFC braid)
- Connector: 3-pin XLR (female) to 1/4″ TRS plug (male)
- Length: 10 ft