FlexRadio is looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to organize and administer multiple simultaneous technology engineering projects to support our consumer products and professional services business.
The Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the Project Director, Engineering, Marketing, and Manufacturing to prepare comprehensive project schedules, including resourcing, timelines and budgets for projects.
You will perform various coordinating tasks, risk management, maintaining project documentation, synchronizing information across tools, and handling project financial transactions. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with multiple internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator helps ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high quality standards.
- Work with teams to define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Develops project schedules for defined projects and proposed projects.
- Decompose project work into “Epics” and “Tasks” and establishes dependencies with set
- Works with teams to identify resource requirements, estimated work, and durations.
- Updates project progress throughout the lifecycle.
- Develops a consolidated schedule with a centralized resource pool.
- Provides routine project status and resourcing information and communicates relevant
project information to all participants.
- Adapt and modify planning material as project change occurs.
- Helps prepare budgetary estimates.
- Analyzes risks and opportunities and translates into scheduled items.
- Monitor and update project progress and escalates issues and risk for resolution.
- Work with the Management team to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Develops, documents, and communicate process and procedures for project teams and
- Project Management to follow. (Such as time tracking and progress reporting
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Seeks opportunities for automation and overhead reduction.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management support, from conception to delivery
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project Desktop or Project for the Web
- Hands-on experience with Development management tools (e.g. Jira)
- An ability to prepare schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong teamwork skills & experience
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Database and skill in developing macros are preferred.
- Skilled in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- College Degree preferred
- PMP / PRINCE2 / Agile certifications are a plus
Applicants must have a legal right to live and work in the US on a permanent basis and meet the legal definition of a US Person under 22 CFR §120.15. Employment subject to successfully passing background check. Each employee must agree to abide by the conditions outlined in the signed NDA, Office Employee Handbook, and Justworks letter.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com if interested in this position.